This recipe makes for a spicy soup with bold flavor that’s great for the cold weather season.
4 Beef Bullion Cubes
1 Onion chopped
4 c. Water
1 can Diced Tomatoes and Chiles-mild
1 can 15 oz. Stewed Tomatoes- undrained
2 tsp. Garlic
1 Pound Italian Sausage
2 12-19 oz. Bags of Frozen Cheese Tortellini
1 Progresso Recipe Starters Soup- Creamy Parmesan Basil
1 Progresso Recipe Starters Soup- Creamy Roasted Garlic or Creamy 3 Cheese
- Put the first 7 ingredients in crockpot and set crockpot on high. Cover.
- Brown the Italian sausage in frying pan then cut into slices. Put in crockpot.
- Make the 2 bags of tortellini according to the package directions.
- Put the two Progresso Recipe Starters Soups and cooked tortellini in crockpot.
- Once all the ingredients are in crockpot, cook for an additional 30 minutes then serve.